Spectacular custom build French Country colonial on quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac on the river side of Riverwood Drive, just one mile from Potomac Village. The interior offers a wonderful sense of space with high ceilings, big windows with great natural light and an open floor plan. It's got an easy California-vibe feeling offering comfortable living spaces. The home is solidly built by the well-known builder, Chris Bogdan of Bogdan Builders, with exceptional finishes - a gorgeous paneled library with carved shell detailing, a limestone fireplace mantel in the family room, rounded edges on all the walls, big picture windows, hardwood floors throughout the main and upper levels, a secondary staircase and a full daylight, walk-out lower level. The lower level includes a large recreation room, exercise room and Au Pair Suite. You will also appreciate the mudroom area, walk-in pantry, upper level laundry room and the back staircase. It's truly a home for a lifetime! Enjoy beautiful sunset vistas and a gorgeous private setting backing to woods. The privacy is incredible!! Just one mile from Potomac Village, commuting is a breeze! Access to the popular C&O Canal/Swains Lock is nearby. Churchill School Cluster. Move in before the holidays and celebrate Thanksgiving in this stunning home!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, Transitional
5 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
8,850 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Formal, Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Six Burner Range, Microwave, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Bay Window(s)
- 4. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning.
- Alarm, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Wainscoting, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Brick, Stone
- Patio, Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Cul-De-Sac, Premium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price