Custom-designed Potomac home built in 2016 and located on a private two acre lot at the end of a no-outlet street. Surrounded by mature trees and a country-like setting, the property offers exceptional privacy while being just minutes from all the conveniences of Potomac Village. This 10,000 SF home boasts 6 bedrooms, all en suite, including a bedroom suite and home office on the main level. Perfect multigenerational home! A circular driveway and impressive front facade introduce the home. Custom finishes throughout include Brazilian Cherry Hardwood flooring, marble entry with bifurcated stair with iron railing, an abundance of designer stone and a 3 car side load garage. A walkout lower level with second kitchen, sauna, movie theater, huge second recreation area with fireplace further enhances the property. Located with easy access to some of the nation's best public schools (Churchill HS, Hoover MS and Wayside ES) as well as top independent schools, this special offering is the height of Potomac living.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
6 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
Stone, Hardi Plank
10,320 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Hardwood, Marble, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Patio, Balcony
- Composition, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Flag, No Thru Street, Pipe Stem.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price