WHAT A FABULOUS UPDATED TOWNHOUSE IN DEER FOX NEIGHBORHOOD , SECLUDED COMMUNITY VERY PRIVATE,CONFORTABLE ELEGANCE, LIVING/DINING ROOM WITH GLEAMING HARDWOOD FLOOR OPEN TO LARGE DECK WITH INCREDIBLE VIEW,ENJOY 36 ACRES OF OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING, SS APPLIANCES , WINE REFREGIRATOR WITH BAR AREA IN THIS BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN WITH GRANITE COUNTERTOP , LUXURY WATERPROOF LAMINATE IN FOYER, KITCHEN, FAMILY ROOM ,BASEMENT AND ALL THREE BEDROOMS , FAMILY ROOM WITH VAULTED CEILING AND WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE LEADING TO FRONT YARD WITH SLIDING GLASS DOOR, DAYLIGHT LLVL W WET BAR , WALKOUT LOWER LEVEL TO YOUR PRIVATE PATIO CLOSE TO THE IN GROUND SWIMMING POOL , WHOLE HOUSE HAS BEEN FRESHLY PAINTED , NEW FLOORS IN FOYER, FAMILY ROOM , KITCHEN, LOWER LEVEL AND THREE UPPER BEDROOMS , NEW SS APPLIANCES , HVAC WAS REPLACED IN 2021 AND FIREPLACE INSPECTED AND REPAIRED IN 2022 ,MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WASHER AND DRYER ARE EXCLUEDED.
2 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,617 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, Open, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price