Fully renovated by the owners upon their purchase in 2003, this home has been rebuilt, restored and improved. Many original features remain (claw foot tubs, interior shutters, pocket doors) and have been paired with modern wood replacement windows and updated zoned AC, a new radiant heat system and pellet stoves to increase energy efficiency. Lower level fully finished. Rear yard fenced with two off -street parking spots behind.
4 Full/1 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,396 sq. ft
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat, Other. Radiant, Radiators, Other.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Wood Frame
- 7. Insert, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Sauna, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 18 x 150
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price