This huge Victorian Home has twelve (12) bedrooms, two kitchens, two full bathrooms and two half bathrooms. It has a use and occupancy permit for eight (8) unrelated persons which can easily be expanded with a Reasonable Accommodation Request or Conditional Use Permit. Handicap ramps and emergency walkways are in place. This property is sold fully furnished. Current use is a Rooms for Rent Shared Housing that resembles an upscale Bed and Breakfast. keep the current use to receive a high return on your investment. You can also change the use to accommodate your business plans. This property has a recent new roof, two zone heating and cooling, replacement windows, new appliances, all new furniture, televisions, alarm system, exit signs and 2nd floor fire escape. It was originally designed and renovated for use as an assisted living facility. It is close to 95/695 and walking distance to many amenities. It is near the bus stop. If purchased for business and your business sign is placed out front, there are more than 20,000 cars passing by daily that will see your sign. This highly visible location will ensure your success should you someday use this amazing property for your business purposes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,300 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Gas Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Stove, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Stained Glass, Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting, Ramp - Main Level, Vehicle Transfer Area.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Handicap Parking, Lighted.
- Balcony, Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Porch, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Asphalt, Fiberglass
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Fire Escape, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)