Adorable Cape Cod with main level Master Bedroom with a remodeled full bath. Living room with woodstove & hearth, large Dining room w/ door to side deck, Spacious Kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances & large island that opens into the 1st floor Family Room w/ slider to rear yard. Upper level features 4 bedrooms and a hall bath. Lower level offers an additional recreation room, den, laundry/storage room with washer & dryer included and a full bath also recently remodeled. Nice yard with plenty of entertainment room, brick patio shed and privacy fencing . Great move in condition with quick occupancy available.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,240 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Appliance Center, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Dryer, Washer
- Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Partial, Full Finished
- Double Pane
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch, Patio, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- 50 x 100 x 50 x 100
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)