Welcome to this gorgeous home!! features total renovated kitchen, bathrooms, rooms and a complete renovated basement, spacious bedrooms, open living room and dining room floor plans,. Gorgeous kitchen with built-in microwave, brand new cooktop, stainless appliances, granite counter, and cabinet space. Completed hardwood floors, ceramic tile, no carpet! . New HVAC System and compressor!.Walk-out level side door from the basement leads outside to a wooded view backyard with trees and nature. Basement have 2 entrance , front and side of the house !!!There are two bonus additional rooms and a large bathroom in the basement. Conveniently located to the Capitol Heights, View Floors Plans and 3D tour available. Near by shopping, eateries, walking/jogging/biking and trails. Find the following nearby attractions, Kenilworth Park & Aquatic Gardens, United States National Arboretum, 5 mins from Washington DC! , 5 mins from Capitol Heights Metro Station!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
1,630 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Walkout Stairs
- Wood Frame
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Full, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cleared, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price