Welcome to 6035 Hollins Avenue-This lovely home is sited on .95 acres and beautifully landscaped,The living area is on one level with a large living room with vaulted ceiling, beautiful wall of windows and a wood burning fireplace. The dining area has a wood burning fireplace as well and access to a large deck overlooking Lake Roland. The kitchen is gorgeous with tile floors, granite counters, and a large island that houses the sink and seating. The large breakfast room has a wall of beautiful cabinets & a large bay window. There is a first floor office with it's own fireplace and access to a deck. The first floor master offers a large walk in closet, a master bath with double vanity, soaking/jetted tub plus a tile shower-The floors in the master bath are heated. The lower level has two bedrooms with private baths-a large family room with entertainment area-tons of storage and a safe room- you have to see this special room.Over the garage is the large and remodeled au-pair or inlaw suite. This area has a remodeled bath with a tile shower. There is a living room, and a bedroom and there is a large deck off of this space with private stairs to the ground level. A few more facts there is a generator serviced by propane that will keep the entire first floor functioning if needed. There is a very large garage that has air conditioning.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Other Construction, Brick
5,493 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -1 space
Lake Roland Area
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Radiant, Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 3. Mantle, Brick.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Monitor System, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Other
- Deck, Patio
- Tile, Rubber
- Lot View
- Lake, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 3.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)