Stone entry posts & estate drive lead to this thoroughly renovated stone c.1880 estate home with state-of-art technology. 7 Bedrooms, 6/2 Baths, 11 Fireplaces, superb built-ins & millwork, dramatic 3-story staircase. Grand rooms, intimate gathering areas. Elegant Center Hall, formal Living Room & Dining Room. Den with built-in cabinetry. Stunning Trish Houck gourmet Kitchen complex including wet bar, breakfast area with fireplace, home office & open flow to Family Room with seamlessly expanded Mud Room addition. Luxurious Master Bedroom with 2 Dressing Rooms & 2 marble Master Baths. Caterer's Kitchen, huge 13-foot deep wraparound Porch, bluestone Patio, beautiful gardens, historic outbuildings & oversized 4-car Garage. All on 5.46 beautifully landscaped acres including fine old-growth trees & sweeping lawns.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
6 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
7,895 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- 11. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS