Located in the historic neighborhood Hunting Ridge, this traditional 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home has timeless charm: hardwood floors, crown molding, chair rail, wainscoting, a cedar closet and a wood burning fireplace. Convenient to Leakin Park and its hiking trails, I-70 and US 40. Stop by, and you will call this house home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,527 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout Stairs, Full, Full Finished, Heated
- 1. Brick, Fireplace Screen, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Stone Driveway.
- Porch, Patio, Balcony
- Slate, Copper
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price