$20,000 price reduction! One of, if not, the nicest & most spacious unit with ideal parking in Baltimore County's Devon Hill Community. Take in the spectacular sweeping views from both upper and lower covered balconies of this 2 story home with 2,372 square feet. A seven month, high-end renovation yielded this stylish home. Nothing to do but move your furniture in to enjoy these amenities: *Fireplace in both living room & family rooms, *specialty solid white oak, 8" wide floor boards & 9' ceilings, *3 exquisite bathrooms, *finely crafted built-ins & handsomely outfitted walk-in closet, *elegant light fixtures and Miele appliances. Ground floor entry with no steps and a potential ground floor bedroom (now a den) with full bath nearby gives great living flexibility. Upper level features 2 full baths, a master bedroom w/walk-in closet, guest bedroom with large cedar closet and family room with built-in office space and fireplace. As the only unit in Devon Hill with 2 garages, this is a one-of-a-kind offering for the discerning buyer who will enjoy Devon Hill's 9.4 acre manicured setting with a gazebo and other outdoor entertaining areas. Dedicated, spacious storage room in basement. Additional parking in area in front of unit.
Condo, Traditional, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,372 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Electric, Heat Pump, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Reserved.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Extra Storage, Storage Bin
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)