Gorgeous and Spectacular are the words to describe this home. This home is loaded with upgrades such as a gourmet type kitchen with a bump out that features wood cabinets, island, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. There is also an impressive two story fireplace and wall of windows in the family room. The first level also has a formal living room and dining room with wood flooring. The upper level houses 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The Primary bedroom boasts a spacious space, vaulted ceilings and a large bathroom (recently updated) with separate shower and tub along with a walk in closet. Three other bedrooms are nice sized. The laundry is also conveniently located on this level. The basement area has a large rec room, storage area and a rough in for a future bathroom. The rear paver patio is great for outside entertainment. The built in grill stays! Recent updates include a high efficiency gas hot water heater, heat pump on second level and one year old washer & dryer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,798 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stove, Washer, Refrigerator, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Sidewalks. Corner.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price