An exquisite, 3600 sqft Georgian townhouse on a coveted block in Historic Bolton Hill. This one checks all your boxes, and then some! Behind the beautiful double doors and leaded glass windows lies a townhome worthy of old Manhattan or Philadelphia. Gracious living room to showcase your curated collection of contemporary art, powder room, a full butler's pantry kitchen, and bar equipped with a sink, dishwasher, disposal, and microwave to assist with dinner preparations in your truly, one-of-a-kind formal dining room overlooking a lush, professionally landscaped garden oasis with bluestone and brick hardscaping, Chinese Chippendale motifs, lighting, and more. This home truly has the best award-winning garden in all of Baltimore. The second floor has a light-filled primary bedroom, custom Chesapeake closets, luxurious full bath tiled with French limestone, a gorgeous library with ample bookshelves for your literary collection, an additional bedroom currently being used as an office. The third floor has three light-filled bedrooms and a full bath. The lower level has a knockout gourmet kitchen and sitting room overlooking the lush patio and gardens. This one is a 12, not a 10! Enjoy a true two-car garage on one of the best blocks in the neighborhood. Perfect location for DC, Philly, or NYC commuters on the MARC Train or Amtrak. Located in a CHAP Historic District.
Townhouse, Traditional, Victorian, Georgian
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Library
- Hookups in Basement
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Palladian Windows, Screened, Storm Window, Wood Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Cedar Closet, Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Built Up
- Lot View
- Full, Privacy Fence, Masonry
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price