** Back on the market** Spacious, bright, beautiful, and move-in-ready rancher situated on nearly 2/3 of an acre lot with a thoughtfully landscaped and fully fenced-in backyard boasting its own private pool, hot tub, huge deck, and a wood workshop that would make any pro or woodwork enthusiast very happy. This fabulous home has a large formal sitting area, a separate dining room, a great room with a wood-burning brick fireplace, a welcoming sunroof, and a fresh eat-in kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, a pantry, and plenty of storage throughout. On the main level, youâll also find 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 full baths. The primary bedroom has two large closets, a nice en-suite bathroom, and a sitting area with skylights creating a relaxing space perfect for your morning coffee or night readings. The fully finished basement boasts over 1000 SQ Ft of space, where youâll find an extra bedroom, a full bath, a sauna, a sound-proof room ideal for a theater, a game room or a 5th bedroom, and other great living and storage areas. This home is located in the popular Stonegate community and has quick access to RT-200, RT-29, New Hampshire Ave, and itâs just under 5 miles from the Glenmont metro station. It is simply perfect for DC, Baltimore, and Fort Meade commuters. No HOA. HVAC was replaced in 2020. Roof is 14 years old. A highly rated 3 year home warranty by Select Home Warranty will be transferred to the buyer. Period of coverage: Sep 23, 2021 to Oct 23, 2024. Extensive coverage to include roof and pool. Details in photos.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,438 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
JAMES HUBERT BLAKE
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Florida Room, Attic, Hobby Room
- Studio Efficiency
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Washer, Humidifier, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Skylights, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood Stove.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Sauna, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Filtered, In-ground
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic
- Full, Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Hot Tub, Out Building, Back Yard, Landscaped, Front Yard, Side Yard. Rear Yard, Private, Poolside, Level, Landscaping, Front Yard, Cleared, Backs To Trees, Premium, Secluded, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price