BACK ON THE MARKET BUYER COULD NOT SELL THEIR HOUSE,,Location, condition, price! New roof, new gutters, all fresh paint! Convenient to Shady Grove Metro, ICC/200 access & I-270! Lovingly maintained 4 level split, 3 full baths, level backyard, manicured landscape, easy floorplan and updates throughout! Eat-in kitchen, gas stove, living room with French doors, dining room, family room, New, energy efficient windows throughout, refinished hardwood floors, new carpet. Bright sunroom, large patio, exterior vinyl siding for low maintenance. Finished basement, lots of extra storage and office. Expanded driveway, large workshop with electrical outlets. All this in a peaceful residential setting in Mill Creek Towne community yet just minutes to Shady Grove Road, I-270, Route 200, Metro and Marc! Lots of diverse shopping, dining, and entertainment choices in every direction, parks, trails and boating at nearby Lake Needwood to swimming & socializing at the Mill Creek Towne Community pool. This move-in-ready home is waiting for you!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,278 sq. ft
Mill Creek Towne
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price