Welcome home to this Fantastic 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, 2 half bath Single Family located in the community of Clarksburg Village. This move-in ready home offers a traditional floor-plan with over 2500 sqft of living space . In it you will find beautiful hardwood floors, a spacious sun filled office, a formal dining room, a gourmet eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and a breakfast bar that opens right into a cozy family room complete with a gas fireplace. On the upper level you will find 3 spacious bedrooms including a lovely Primary Suite with 2 walk-in closets and a Primary Bath including double vanities, a soaking tub and a stall shower. On the lower level is a finished basement featuring a recreation room with a wet bar- perfect for entertaining! Plus an additional half bath and plenty of storage. To top it off, this home has an amazing front porch and overlooks a peaceful community courtyard and a fully fenced yard with a detached 2 car garage. It is also ideally located close to walking paths, tot-lots, swimming pools and it is only moments away from shopping, restaurants, the outlet mall and I270. With all this home has to offer, this is one you won't want to miss!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,698 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Corner.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price