Framed by mature shrubs and nestled among brightly colored greenery, this 3BR/2BA Wheaton Hills gem is overflowing with charm, inside and out. With hardwood floors, fresh paint, and generous natural light provided by expanded windows, this turn-key home gleams. A working woodâburning fireplace and updated lighting add ambiance to the cozy living room. The spacious, sunny kitchen offers ample counter and cabinet space. A fully finished basement with abundant storage and egress is the ultimate flex-space to meet a multitude of needs. Upstairs and down, both full bathrooms have been renovated. Enjoy an expansive patio overlooking the large fenced backyard -- soon to come alive with blooms in the spring. Out front, you'll find more grassy yard space bordered by sidewalks and a new driveway. This perfectly situated home is just over a quarter of a mile from the Wheaton Library and less than a mile to Wheaton Regional park and Pine Lake, not to mention a mile to the Wheaton metro. Hikes, trails, playgrounds, shopping, and restaurants are all within short proximity of this sought-after neighborhood. Check out the 3D floor plan tour!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
1,400 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Partial
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Rear, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price