OPEN SUNDAY, JAN. 29, 1-4 PM. Federal Hill brick townhouse is located in Falls Church/ Fairfax County on the border of Arlington. Three finished levels, three bedrooms plus an office in the basement which has been used as a bedroom. Three full baths, two on the upper level, one on the lower level. There is a half bath on the main level. Large living room and separate formal dining room. The spacious kitchen has a large breakfast area. Hardwood floors on the main level, except the kitchen which is vinyl. There are some nice touches like crown molding and wainscotting on the main level. Large master bedroom with full bath on the upper level. There are two smaller bedrooms and a hall bath. Lower level is finished except the laundry area, and includes a large recreation area with fireplace, new sliding glass door to the private fenced back yard. A separate room can serve as an office or other room. The entire house is freshly painted, with new carpet upstairs, new laminate flooring in the lower level and there are many improvements and upgrades including updated baths. The kitchen is dated but in good condition for years of service. There is a dog walking area and the Washington Old Dominion/Bluemont park system is within walking distance. Nearby Ocean Dunes and Upton Hill Regional Park. Walk to Safeway, Target, The Home Depot and many restaurants. There is one assigned parking space and numerous unassigned spaces. Two cars allowed in the parking lot per unit. There is additional parking on the service road, several steps from the house.
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,341 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, On Site, Unassigned.
- Partial, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Level, Rear Yard, Secluded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price