Welcome home to this exquisite Great Falls dream home, located on a private wooded lot of almost 2 acres! Langley High School pyramid. With over 5,900 finished square feet of immaculate living space, this property offers a plethora of outstanding features including hardwood floors throughout the main and upper living areas; elegant mouldings throughout; 9' ceilings on main and lower level with vaulted ceilings in select rooms throughout; plantation shutters in the main level and Primary Suite; a two story Foyer and grand staircase; formal Living and Dining Rooms; main level Home Office with built in cabinetry and shelving; sunken Family Room, with cozy gas fireplace, also seamlessly flows to the expansive deck and covered, screened porch - the perfect spaces to find retreat or extend your entertaining spaces to the outdoors; renovated Kitchen offers an abundance of storage, sleek stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, island for prepping or casual dining, a Breakfast Room, and access to the Mud/Laundry Room connecting the heart of the home to the oversized three-car side-load garage; luxurious Primary Bedroom boasts a Sitting Room, two walk in storage closets, linen closet, and lavish Primary Bathroom with a dual sink vanity, relaxing soaking tub, and a huge walk-in-closet complete with more (hidden) storage closets behind the closet organizers; upper-level of the home also hosts four additional Bedrooms and two Jack-and-Jill style bathrooms connecting Bedrooms 2 & 3 and Bedrooms 4 & 5; fully finished, walk-out lower-level of the home is an incredible entertaining space with Rec Room, Game Room, and Pub Room areas - complimented with a gorgeous stone wet bar, a stone wood-burning fireplace, and a pool table - a Home Gym/Den/Guest Room service by a full Bathroom, a Storage/Utility Room, and walk-out access to the paver patio with built-in fire-pit over looking the woods. Fabulous Great Falls location just minutes to commuter routes, Tysons Corner and Reston Town Center with fabulous dining, shopping, and entertainment options at your fingertips, Metro silver line, Dulles International and Reagan Airports, Great Falls Park for hiking and finding retreat in nature, a short drive to Washington D.C. where you can explore all the sights and sounds of our nation's capital. This property truly has it all!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Well
Brick, Vinyl Siding
5,964 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic, Maids Qtrs
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Humidifier, Washer, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened, Insulated
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch, Patio, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Premium, Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price