Exceptional Potomac home in gorgeous, close-in Clagett Farm. Neo-traditional colonial with an exciting modern twist on the interior. Enter the two story foyer and sweeping staircase, with immediate openings onto a formal living room, formal dining room and C-Suite built-in office. The rear of the home is flooded with natural sunlight and oversized windows, shining into the chef's kitchen that has gas cooktop, and separate retractable cooktop fan, on the immense center island, a built-in work station, butler's pantry, white cabinetry complemented with stainless steel appliances and onyx granite. Oversized casual dining area that spills into the comfortable Great Room with fireplace, with a second rear staircase that quietly sweeps you up to the bedroom level. The primary bedroom has a stunning coffered tray ceiling and spa-like soaking tub, his/her walk in closets. LL offers extensive space for home theatre, game area, guest area, etc. Large rear wrap-around deck with retractable awning and entrances from dining room and kitchen. Front entrance two-car garage, plus a driveway that's worthy of your summer soirees! Built just off Glen Road, convenient to the dining/shopping at Park Potomac, Cabin John and the village of Potomac.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,237 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Walkout, Partially Finished
- 1. Heatilator, Gas Burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price