Skip to main content
Avendui Lacovara
443-326-8674

Chance MD Real Estate & Land for Sale

1 Properties Found

The median home value in Chance, MD is $570,000. This is higher than the county median home value of $92,600. The national median home value is $277,796. The average price of homes sold in Chance, MD is $570,000. Approximately 59% of Chance homes are owned, compared to 13% rented, while 28% are vacant. Chance real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Commercial properties are also available. If you like to see a property, contact Chance real estate agent to arrange a tour today!
Learn more about Chance Real Estate.


1–1 of 1 properties displayed
Refine Property Search
Page 1 of 1    Prev | Next
Beds:
n/a
Baths:
Sq.Ft.:
n/a
Status:
Active
MLS#:
MDSO2001800
Type:
Land
Lot size:
1.5 Acres
Courtesy: ERA Martin Associates
View additional info
Refine Property Search
Page 1 of 1    Prev | Next
1–1 of 1 properties displayed

How may I help you?

Get property information, schedule a showing or find an agent






We respect your privacy